[pure-silver] Re: CAMERA MOVEMENTS!! was: Depth of Field (35mm vs. 4x5 or 8x10)

  • From: "richard l. gifford" <rlgif@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:45:49 -0600

Yes, as long as we don't cause folks to misunderstand
and think that they are improving depth of field as
originally questioned. You can change the angle of the
plane of sharp focus so that the depth of field you
have is more advantageously applied to the scene in
question. Sometimes. Depends on the scene. But yes, I
shoot landscapes, and when I return my movements to
neutral after a shot, I don't straighten up the forward
tilt because it's going to be somewhere near right for
the next shot anyway.

Regards... Dick Gifford