[pure-silver] Re: C41 CLONES

  • From: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pure-Silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:38:12 -0600

CatLabs.com had a 3 bath c41 that a friend used on my c41. Amazing results.

Now looking at their site, I don't see it.

Maybe contacting them might yield results.

-Robert

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com
www.RobertHall.com/workshops
www.facebook.com/robert.g.hall

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 8:13 AM, bobkiss @caribsurf.com <
bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DEAR LIST,
You may recall that, a fe
w months ago, I asked about reliable C41 labs in the US. That is for some
film of great sentimental value for to a friend.

***However, I may want to shoot some C41 film for personal or fine art
reasons and it would be so much easier to process it myself rather than
ship exposed film overseas and wait for processed film/CD or whatever to be
returned, along with duty and VAT!!! I have a fully functional
darkrum...oops (must be because of Bajan Rum!)...darkroom and have
processed C41 and E6 in it many years ago. All this to ask...

MY QUESTIONS: What are the current brands of C41 clone chemistry. Which
one is best (most reliable, stable, and reasonably priced). Who is/are the
best supplier(s) of these chems preferably in the US?

CHEERS!
BOB