[pure-silver] Re: Building a Camera

  • From: "Sauerwald Mark" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 15:19:29 +0000 (UTC)

I shoot with a Walker Titan 4x5 - which is made from ABS plastic and stainless
steel.   It seems to me that someone with some design experience could design a
4x5 (or larger) camera which could be built in a similar fashion to the Walker
Titan, except rather than using a mould to make the plastic parts, print them
with a 3D printer.   I have too many projects to start another now, but it
seems as though a set of plans for a 4x5 that could be printed out, and then
assembled, along with some simply fabricated metal parts would be quite a
valuable package.