[pure-silver] Re: Borax

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:54:07 +0000

Thanks for the feedback, Jean David, and you echo my thoughts: it works clearly
quite well for my friend, so he is dialled in. It's just that if my other
friend starts to use it it would be best to at least start with the same
formula, for the ease of comparing notes.

You do make a very valid point on dessicated not staying dessicated..

Thanks and best,

Cor