[pure-silver] Re: Books

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:35:02 -0400

DEAR MARTY,
     Agreed that these old "how to" books are more for nostalgia than for
reference but I do get a nice feeling looking at them and remembering the
buzz I felt when first into photography.  As mentioned in my original post,
there are a very few formulae that one can't find elsewhere and, among the
very cheesy Kodak photos, there are a few late pictorial shots that still
stand out.
     Not unlike one useful technique for a successful marriage, it is nice
to remind ones self why we fell in love with this medium in the first
place!  LOL!!!
                          CHEERS!
                                     BOB