[pure-silver] Re: Big Island Photo supply

  • From: "Bob Younger" <younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:34:34 -0800

Walter,
I have spent several months over the last couple of years on the Island
of Hawai'i. It is a spectacular, special place. However, I have never
found any souce of film any bigger than 120; and that was hard to find.
I have successfully shipped LF film to hotels and friends via FEDEX.
I've also had film and equipment held for me at FEDEX at the Hilo
Airport.
If you order and have film shipped directly from the supplier, keep in
mind that B&H and others will not ship to hotels or for HOLD.
Bob Younger
Terra Nova Photography