[pure-silver] Re: Best fixer with ABC Pyro for maximum stain?

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:14:47 -0800 (PST)

Sure they scan just fine!  If you're using pyro for scanning it might be for
naught as the process is used for printing but they'll work fine.  There's a
thread on photo.net i think re:processing film to be scanned,  specifically the
tmy and xtol combo.  Basic tenet is to keep highlights under control so the
scanner can read them w/detail.