[pure-silver] Re: B&W Films

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:12:22 +0100

Claudio Bonavolta a écrit :
----- Message d'origine -----
De: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:49:15 +0100
Sujet: [pure-silver] Re: B&W Films
À: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Why drive a Skoda if you don't have to?

..;-).. guess you haven't seen the models they have put out the last 10
years or so..pretty decent cars. No I do not drive one, I am dutch, and
even if the dutch firm DAF would still produce person cars I would not
have bought one (see http://www.ritzsite.demon.nl/DAF/DAF_cars_p1.htm)
OTOH perhaps they would have evolved just like Skoda..;-)..
From http://www.autosoviet.altervista.org/skoda105.jpg
To http://www.autosoviet.altervista.org/skodatudornew.jpg

Ok enough OT for now..

Best

Cor

They're part of Volkswagen group and have a similar standard of quality which
is reasonably good.

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch
Hi !
Skoda was by far the best ex east block car. And pretty decent. All that the Czeck build was quite nice ! Look at the Meopta enlargers, and Viponel timer... not so bad ! If you go to the Czeck republic or Slovakia you'll see some of them still running. No Trabant or Lada ... I remember having made a journey into one (when I was a student and a girl I dated has got this car for a song...) it was quite nice, but as often, you just had to have a srewdriver at hand .... 60 's european car in the 80's ....
I think this is why the Germans jumped on them when the iron curtain fall !
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,