[pure-silver] Re: B&W Films

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:49:42 +0100

Jeffrey,

I have quite some EFKE PL100, 4*5,  which I assume to be the same
emulsion. Somehow I cannot get it working statisfactory. It exhibits a
high B+F, low contrast and reduced speed (50 asa, but that is not a real
problem).

I tried PyrocatHD, Xtol & Lpsupergrain. Could be my batch of film
ofcourse.

Could you share your processing details?

Best,

Cor