[pure-silver] Architectural Digest Home Design Show Announcement from Adrienne Moumin‏

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:56:55 -0400

Happy (almost) Spring!Along with the long-awaited better weather, the first day
of Spring also brings with it my favorite event of the year: The Architectural
Digest Home Design Show!

For the third consecutive year, I will showing my handmade gelatin silver photo
collages in the MADE Section of the show. Please visit me in Booth M160, where
I will be showing many new photo collages.

The Architectural Digest Home Design Show
Pier 94: 55th St. at 12th Ave., New York, NY
MADE Section, Booth M160
March 20 - 23 (Thursday is reserved for design trade and VIP ticket holders)
Schedule and ticket info: http://www.archdigesthomeshow.com/
I hope to see you there!
With best regards,Adrienne
Adrienne Moumin