[pure-silver] Re: Anyone use these film cutters?

  • From: Eric Maquiling <emaquiling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:31:25 -0800

On 11/14 18:25, Jim Brick wrote:

> I use scissors and a light table. Works great.

I KNEW you would say that!  :)

I've been doing scissors and light box for a while but I'm getting spoiled at
this little film cutter I have.  You can get them from those 3d supply places
but they are cheap and plastiky.  The roller thing is starting to give me
carpal tunnel :)

> I have used the Polaroid slide mounter and it worked OK.

Those are nice and cheap.  Actually cheaper than the one I'm using now.  I
should have gotten one of those.

--

Eric