[pure-silver] Re: "And now for something completely different" was Imapro QCR-120

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

I never had your luck w/SG contact prints no matter how much windex I used in
terms of dust. :)
The iphone's not very good for reading fine print but I didn't see any info on
how the image is made with the imapro. The Alto basically shoots a very high
def CRT to make it's digi negs.
For using films other than what they have listed, I'd use settings for same
speed films if using b&w since I didn't see any listed on the imapro site. I
was unaware of that brand till today.
Also if money isn't an object, I've heard lightjets do a really good job of
making negs etc.