[pure-silver] Re: Agfa Isopan ISS

  • From: john stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:59:10 +1000

In my copy of "Modern '69 Photo Almanac" there are dev times for 5 Agfa
films with "isopan" as part of their name, but there is not an "ISS."

My first roll of black and white film that I developed myself was Agfa
Isopan Record (650 to 1200 ASA).  The man in the shop said that I should
use Agfa developer with Agfa film and sold me Rodinal.  You can imagine the
grain (1969)!  I was too far from my subjects, and each person's head was
composed of about 3 grains.