[pure-silver] Re: Adrienne Moumin Art Show and Sale

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:27:04 -0400

DEAR ADRIENNE,

            Congratulations on your show!

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____

From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adrienne Moumin
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:20 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [pure-silver] Adrienne Moumin Art Show and Sale

You are cordially invited to the Artomatic 2008 Artist Marketplace, on
Saturday, June 7, 2008, from 12-5PM, at Artomatic, 1200 First St., NE,
corner of First & M Streets NE, Washington, DC 2002.  The Artist Marketplace
will be held on the Lobby Level, in the Cabaret Lounge.

I will be selling a select group of B&W photographs and mixed-media photo
collages at very attractive prices.  I accept all major credit cards.  I am
also showing a series of monochrome photo collages on the 6th Floor of
Artomatic, SW corner, also available for sale, with delivery at the
conclusion of Artomatic on June 15th.

Artomatic is one block from the New York Ave-Florida Ave-Gallaudet
University station on the Red Line.   Driving directions:
http://www.artomatic.org/about/visit/directions.  Admission is free, and
there are 8 floors of art by over 800 artists on display, along with
rotating dance, music, poetry, films, and art workshops.  Please visit
www.artomatic.org for complete information.

Dancing with the Moon on a Cloud, Mixed Media Photo Collage,
1200 First St. NE seen from Metro Station

C Adrienne Moumin
(note the "Artomatic" letters in the windows!)

Photo CMiscelena/Flickr

I hope you are able to stop by this Saturday, or to see my work and that of
others anytime during regular Artomatic hours.

Warmest regards,

Adrienne Moumin

on the web at: http://www.picturexhibit.com
Saatchi Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/hw6r3