[pure-silver] Adrienne Moumin Art Show and Sale

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:20:11 -0400

You are cordially invited to the Artomatic 2008 Artist Marketplace, on
Saturday, June 7, 2008, from 12-5PM, at Artomatic, 1200 First St., NE, corner
of First & M Streets NE, Washington, DC 2002.  The Artist Marketplace will be
held on the Lobby Level, in the Cabaret Lounge.

I will be selling a select group of B&W photographs and mixed-media photo
collages at very attractive prices.  I accept all major credit cards.  I am
also showing a series of monochrome photo collages on the 6th Floor of
Artomatic, SW corner, also available for sale, with delivery at the conclusion
of Artomatic on June 15th.

Artomatic is one block from the New York Ave-Florida Ave-Gallaudet University
station on the Red Line.   Driving directions:
http://www.artomatic.org/about/visit/directions.  Admission is free, and there
are 8 floors of art by over 800 artists on display, along with rotating dance,
music, poetry, films, and art workshops.  Please visit www.artomatic.org for
complete information.

Dancing with the Moon on a Cloud, Mixed Media Photo Collage,
                     1200 First St. NE seen from Metro Station
© Adrienne Moumin
                                          (note the "Artomatic" letters in the
windows!)

                                                      Photo ©Miscelena/Flickr

I hope you are able to stop by this Saturday, or to see my work and that of
others anytime during regular Artomatic hours.

Warmest regards,
Adrienne Moumin

on the web at: http://www.picturexhibit.com
Saatchi Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/hw6r3