[pure-silver] Acros & HC-110

  • From: Mike <bw.zone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:16:33 -0500

Hello all,

  I'm going to be doing some film / dev. testing this weekend. Fuji
100 Acros 120 with HC-110 to be exact. What I wanted to know is,
should I still test for my speed point at .15 + base plus fog, or has
that changed with the newer films? I thought I had read the the t-max
films had a different speed point.

  Also if anyone has any comments about this film / dev. combo please
share your experiences pro and con. Or any other developer one might
have used.

 Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike