Re: two queries concerning the PTR2

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:05:31 +0100

Hi Michael

You are right of course. This works even better than the splitting phrase method.

One of the reasons I like book creator mode is that, if I make a mistake, I can pause recording and then go back by a small segment and re-record. That is a great feature. But it is not a big problem to switch modes back to normal mode.

   thank you for pointing this out, it's very good.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186