switching between 24 hour clock and AM and PM on the pocket

  • From: André van Deventer <andredbsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:07:07 +0200

Hi folks

This time I am really stuck.  I followed the steps in the pocket manual
exactly and it doesn?t work.

At the moment my pocket uses the 24 hour clock which is OK but I prefer the
PM and AM setting.

According to the manual, if you get to the time setting where you can input
the correct time, if you move the right arrow you can select either AM or
PM.

However this definitely does not work on my pocket.

Is it possible that I have the wrong firmware in my pocket?

Andre