RE: switching between 24 hour clock and AM and PM on the pocket

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:06:53 -0000

Frank,

Thanks for the confirmation, I was beginning to think I had produced sub
standard work for the original manual!! I might have had to go outside and
beat myself with a damp edition of the Radio Times!!(Smile)

Yes, I agree that the slower boot up is a nuisance but on balance the
Version 5 firmware is much improved from the early versions.  The other
thing in Version 5 which I like is the option between a Stand by mode and
total Shut Down  at least you can choose which suits best and the start up
from stand by is then pretty quick.

Cheers,

Jamie