RE: sd cards for plextalk

  • From: André van Deventer <andredbsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:10:18 +0200

Going to try very hard!!

Thanx!

-----Original Message-----
From: ptr1-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptr1-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of GeorTsoukala@xxxxxxx
Sent: 14 February 2012 07:06 PM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: sd cards for plextalk

Get a 32 GB card. That's what I use.

In a message dated 2/14/2012 12:00:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
andredbsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

        Hi all

        Received my new plextalk pocket today and am very impressed.  I’m used
to working with the ptr2 so I didn’t really find the pocket too difficult to
get used to.

        One thing though I need to change now I think is the sd card.  I may
need a bigger one and they seem to be dirt cheap here in South Africa.

        Anything I should keep in mind?

        I would prefer at least an 8 gb one but the more memory the better!

        Andre