Re: sd cards for plextalk

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:52:24 -0600

Thank you, Andre. now that you mention that price, I think I've seen them for that and maybe a sale price.
Thank you for giving me the cost.  I was just primarily curious.
Happy Val Day to you all. This teacher got more than her share of chocolate hearts and such.
Thanks. Penny

On 2/14/2012 1:17 PM, André van Deventer wrote:
Penn

Just under 50 dollars over here.

That is for 32 gb card.