RE: phrase detection

  • From: "George Kerscher" <kerscher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:04:39 -0700

Hi,

On the DAISY site in the tools area are tools for validation and related
functions . These are very useful for fixing differences between all the
various production tools and minor differences between the different
releases.

What I normally do is run the DAISY regenerator whenever I have a DAISY 2.02
project. This resolves all known issues and differences between the various
production tools. It is a free download.

Direct link is:

http://www.daisy.org/tools/tools.shtml?Cat=related

Best

George