Re: Several quewstions about the ptr2.

  • From: "Linda Reeder" <n7hvf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:43:31 -0700

On the PTR 1 when you want to have a trafck you have to press the track button when you are in the daisy format iit is a header, but when your in the music cd mode it is the track button. I really don't know anything about the PTR 2. Linda Reeder
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>