Q about double-speed

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:23:27 -0500

Okay, folks. here's a query. I have an 8-gig card which I just love. I've got hoards of old cassettes, most of them holding one hour. Can I record them each to its own file as a double-speed recording, and then save them as music cd's? or will it require that I save a double-speed recording as a daisy file. I ask because these old cassettes don't need to be great quality; they're old radio broadcasts or old kiddy records that just need to tell stories andsing songs to children.

Best, Penny