RE: PTR1 and the RNIB

  • From: "Cuthbertson, Jamie" <Jamie.Cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:04:12 +0100

Andy,

As far as I understand it, this is a new bit of legislation that only
applies to newly manufactured products or at least products manufactured
after a certain date.  This is why RNIB has been selling off the PTR1
stock at a reduced price.

There is, in my understanding, absolutely no hope of existing PTR1 units
being  withdrawn and replaced with PTR2s.

It was a good try though! (Smile)

Jamie