RE: Here is a stupid question.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:21:39 +0100

Phil,

The PTN1 is a DAISY player made by Plextor but which does not record - it's
simply for playback of DAISY titles.  It is one of the models being used by
RNIB's Talking Books Service for members, the other one being the Victor
Classic.

As to whether or not the PTR2 upgrade will work for the PTR1, I don't know.

Jamie