Changing or defining DAISY title

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:44:34 +0100

Hi All,

I'm having difficulty giving proper titles to DAISY books on the Pocket. On the PTR1, the first phrase in a book is used as the title, and if you screw up or forget to make a proper title when you first record, then it's easy enough to insert your title phrase at the beginning of the book. With the Pocket though there seems to be no way to insert at the beginning. All additional recordings are appended to the end.

Is there in fact a way to do this correctly? I can't find anything in the manual.

Best,

Peter

--

*******