RE: 800 hours

  • From: "Frank Cuta" <cuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:45:10 -0700

Penny,

Actually what I do is record the radio reading service all week long.
Its kind of like what people do with their TV  reception and digital
recorders designed for this purpose.  I work all day long and when I
come home in the evening I skip through and listen to just the shows
that I want to listen to.  It works great!

Frank