[pskmail] Re: session memory clear?

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:46:04 -0500

Yep, I saw you connecting and saw that big file . I did not watch much after
that. I will send your info to our forum and see what advice will be. I think
it was my transceiver being off frequency. I tuned to 15.000 Mhz and saw the
marker on 14.998,54 not on 14.998,5. I see other stations now on pskmail
exactly where they should be.
Thanks for help and info.
Robert
KB2PNM