[pskmail] jpskmail APRS Email

  • From: Jürgen Fischer <dl8jf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 18:19:00 +0200

Hi,
I've tried to send a short Email via APRS in the jpskmail-1.6.1 client several times without luck. The terminal window in fldigi (version 3.21.81) shows the following output :

<SOH>00uDL8JF-1:25 dl8jf@xxxxxxxxxxxx Test 73
F876<EOT>
    0
<Mode:PSK-500R>
--uetpmvoona a0-tb ae)iSZR wZWruneeeee<SOH>00uSM0RWO-1:71 46 DE4E<EOT><s
2n: 28, 100.0, 0.0>

But I never got the email.
If I use the connected mode to a pskmail server the email was sent correctly to my account.
Any idea what could be wrong?

73
Juergen
DL8JF

P.S.: In the preferences configuration there is an entry: Log File Client.log. I've created a Client.log file at .pskmail, started jpskmail, but there are no log messages in it, it remains empty. Is the .pskmail directory the correct location for the logfile ?