[pskmail] SV: jpskmail APRS Email

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 19:28:39 +0200

It does look ok there. What can go wrong is when the server has no from address
for the sending station. Meaning of the server has no user record for you then
the email will have an empty from field. A mall server receiving that will
probably think it's spam as that is common with spam email. But it's have to
check the server log to be sure.

73!
Sm0rwo

Skickat från min Sony Xperia™-smartphone

---- Jürgen Fischer skrev ----