[pskmail] Re: feedback

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:41:06 +0200

What I almost always do is to pause the waterfall. It's no use having it enabled when I am not around to watch it and it uses slightly less cpu then. I'm on lubuntu 12.04 with stock fldigi and I heard so is PI4TUE, not that it should matter that you are on ubuntu but if it continues to lock up then it could be worth switching.

73 de Per

Gunnar Bulukin skrev 2012-06-20 07:43:
Thanks David and Glenn for the feedback,
David, I installed this on a brand new HD! So no previous installation at all!
Glenn I will do this setup right now and get back with the result.
73 de Gunnar