[pskmail] Re: feedback

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:07:20 -0400

Gunnar,
I had a similar problem with fldigi freezing up after I had installed the
1.8.0 server. Why it does it I don't know. What I did was to change the
waterfall WF to FFT. You will see the adjustment on the bottom left side of
the fldigi program. Then I run the fldigi in the background by selecting
the - on the upper right side of the fldigi program. It has been at least
two weeks without a freeze up. Try that and let us all know if it works for
you.
Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV