[pskmail] Unable to connect

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ,
I got my server running, finally and I hope it is running ok, but now I have
difficulties with client software. I am starting by entering:
 fldigi --profile emc & pskmail. I am able to ping, send APRS data but when I
am trying to connect, my server responding with no problem, I have 100% copy on
my client's screen  and ... nothing, no connection. It goes on and on. Ufff, I
think if I fix this problem I will have working system that will be able to try
with my friends sailors.
Thanks in advance
73
Robert