[pskmail] Re: Today's questions

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:11:52 -0800 (PST)

I am not in front of the computer, so I can't tell you how I have it, but I
know on the server side, I just inputted, smtp.gmail.com. On the client I am
not totaly sure, but I believe I enable the pop within gmail, per the link I
gave and for the login I put the login name@xxxxxxxxxxxx then the password. I
will have to check the client to be  100% sure.

Jason

Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Ok, do you use that with the pskmail
server?
If so then the change I just submitted is not necessary, that change
implements SMTP AUTH TLS for the server and I noticed that gmail said that
was needed here:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13287

But, SMTP AUTH TLS could be good anyway I guess.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Pär Crusefalk
Tjäderslingan 34