[pskmail] Subversion server

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 19:08:16 +0200

A few weeks ago the old subversion server died, we had multiple power outages in succession here and one of those killed the motherboard. I replaced the server with an HP Proliant microserver and fed power through an APC UPS that should take care of spikes and let the server do controlled power off when necessary. I moved the old server from Centos to ubuntu server and restored the repository but... Franco, IW2DHW, notified me that he could not submit and when I looked into it I had forgotten to enable submit on some repositories. Everything should be fine now but let me know if you should have trouble.

73, Per
sm0rwo