[pskmail] Strange errors in 1.7.0b version

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 20:09:00 +0200

After updating to 1.7.0b version there is some strange errors.

My test was done on my EeePC using Ubuntu 14.04-i386 and using java from
OpenJDK version 6 and 7 and also Oracle version 7

Before starting Fldigi and jpskmail I set my rig, an Ft897D, to DIG mode
and to 10147.
Fldigi start correctly, frequency and mode are shown in Fldigi as expected.
When jpskmail start frequency change to 10146. I am unable to find a
reason for this.

When I open pop/up window of preferences I wait 40/50 sec. for pop/up to
appear.

A last problem: when I change mode (for example from PSK500R to
DOMINOEX22) this change revert to original mode (in my case PSK500R)
after some tens of seconds. This last problem is present also in older
version of jpskmail.

Is a program problem or is a Ubuntu/Java problem?

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW