[pskmail] Server unreliable, or?

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:40:06 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem with my Icom 706MK2G that I use with the server.
Seemingly at random it will just shut down. The problem seems worse when
I have the server scan and beacon on more bands, at the moment I have it
only on 30 meters and have no problems. So, I'm thinking it may be RFI
related. I have had these problems before and plenty of toroids have
helped. It may also be a faulty pll board as that is a known issue with
the 706MK2G. I will go back to scanning once I have this issue under
control.