[pskmail] Re: Working now, but a new issue

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:14:22 +0100

I will look into the headers issue, must be a bug in the server.

With regard to the THOR22 issue, the new client (1.0.3c alpha) solves the
timing issues.
I am waiting for a release of fldigi 3.04 before I can release it (1.0.3c  does
not work with fldigi 3.03).
I can use THOR22 for email, telnet etc., so you must be using an older version
:)