[pskmail] Re: Server down

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:38:05 +0100

Rich,

cpan is made up from 100's of sites and mirrors. Cpan will go on sarching
until it finds the stuff, and you have to be patient sometimes.
Just let cpan ramble along. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes to find that it cannot
download with ftp so it has to use wget or LWP, or Net:Ftp  etc... so it tries
another method.

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com