[pskmail] Re: Server

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:55:35 -0400

Rein Couperus wrote:
Well either no one tried or had no luck at a ping/connect. Noticed that I couldn't connect to the APRS system.

If it doesn't connect to the Netherlands APRS it tries German APRS sites and does not connect. This morning I logged out/in of the server and connected to the Netherlands APRS and all was well.

You managed to connect at 2007-05-14 21:41:59, but the location is a bit wet...
35.409666       -853.46816

This was from my initial test, as you can see I had the lat/long settings wrong. But look here and you will see the are correct and current.

http://www.crusefalk.se/pskmailers/index.php

while this one is 3 days behind.

http://homebase.pskmail.org/maps/pskmailers.php

What is the problem with the APRS connect? Can you send me your pskmailrc.pl?
(to rein at couperus.com)

On the way

Rein PA0R

Ed W3NR