[pskmail] Re: Server

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:35:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Klaus,

looking at the server log there is definitely something wrong,
somehow the server goes into the wrong mode table,
otherwise it would not use PSK250 which is in table B.
It may have something to do with the localization, we seem to
have the same type of problem on DA5UWG.
To debug that I will need to take a close look at the server
in order to debug it. Normally we use an ssh link to the server for that...
see if I get get onto DA5UWG...

For the server to go to the default mode after a connect, it is
necessary that $scanner = 1; in pskmailrc.pl
In that case the server will go to default wenn the nexr minute starts.
The modes are taken from the ~/.pskmail/qrg/freqs.txt file. The freqs.txt
file from PI4TUE as an example:

10148000,10148000,10148000,10148000,10148000,
PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,PSK500R,
USB,USB,USB,USB,USB,
PI4TUE,PI4TUE,PI4TUE,PI4TUE,PI4TUE,
Rein PA0R