[pskmail] Re: Rick your mail ?

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

There was a email sent to (mrfarm) message title was (test PSKmail message) was
this from you? it was on the May 17. I didnt look at the time. It was moved to
the sent box ounce it was sent out.

Russell

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair