[pskmail] Re: getstuff_pskmail ?

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:15:25 -0700 (PDT)

Rick, I saw in the log that you had connected and sent an email the message was
sent back to you as (message sent), I was setting at the computer when all this
was happening and the signal was fine on my end. The server ask you to upload
my profile to the server and I saw you do that, it all looked OK here, I will
check the gmail mail box and see if your mail is still there and get back with
you.

Russell
Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair