[pskmail] Re : Re: Qestions about APRS function

  • From: Frederic Bouchet <frederic.bouchet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:37:54 +0100 (BST)

Here are the icon for APRS that comes to mind :

/A PA Rescue station
/! BB Police station
\c SC Civil security numbered (ADRASEC) (PC site for example)
/\ HT Triangle (recherche)
/d LD Fire station
/h LH Hospital
/o LO Command post (QG, PC,...)
\! OB URGENCE (!) not sure, but it's for use only in critical time
\' OH Site of the crash or site of incident
/+ BL Red Cross (first aid)
/R PR Recherche vehicule

But perhaps other OM have other ideas because I do not see the use for France
and relief activities that are maybe good for us

And for the part of APRS object, it can be one of the missions for hamradio
operator. make up positions cut roads, roads flooded, incidents, ...

73 Fred F4EED
Bouchet Frédéric (F4EED)
Envoyé de mon Iphone

http://www.news.radioamateur.fr/
Http://f4eed.free.fr
http://radar-france.blogspot.com
Http://www.gesadra.fr

________________________________
De : Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mar 3 mai 2011, 14h 52min 13s
Objet : [pskmail] Re: Qestions about APRS function

Yes, it is possible to add icons... tell me which ones...

The APRS objects I have to study....

Hello,

is it possible to add APRS icons to the actual list?
In the context of use for emergency transmission for example.

Another question, still in the same context of use, is it possible to send APRS
objects? if yes how?

friendships