[pskmail] Polish PSKmail network

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

I am in contact with  Tadeusz SP8DXZ, who as far as I can see is the only
Polish user of PSKmail. He started discussion forum about PSKmail, and as
expected has a lot of questions:

The one that I can not answer is:
"Servers 9A1CRA, DL4OAH-8 i SA6BQZ-1 accept "private" email address, but
SM0RWO, DK4XI-3 i 8, OE5RTL i PI4TUE does not...so that servers probably
required address assign by Inretmar like callsign@xxxxxxxxxx ."

Hmm that is strange I am not sure if that is correct. He said that if he try to
set up his private address as return address he gets error message. I asked him
to send ma a copy of his log and we will see what is the problem.
Does that make sens to you??
Robert
KB2PNM