[pskmail] Re: PSKMail Client 1.4b7

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 13:46:50 -0800 (PST)

Hmm, no I do not use gmail, I use my own email server, I suspect problem is on
client side.
 Again I tried to send an email to my client, this email is  received
correctly, I see it on fldigi, but text of new email is added on bottom of the
old message, very strange. So In Header size of email is correct, but in my
Inbox is growing with each additional email, now it is close to 9kB. When I
open and email I see all the text from old emails and at the bottom  is the
text of new one, strange.

Here is an example ( last section of growing ONE email):
"

info@xxxxxxxxxxxx, this will return the
how-to document (about 5K).

--am-bndry1.111106190717

---1581325369-402523229-1320607601=:64590

test jedenascie (this is a text of one message)

---1581325369-402523229-1320607601=:64590

---1065202850-616886357-1320613986=:68727

test dwadziescia(this is a text of another message)

---1065202850-616886357-1320613986=:68727
"

Anybody got any idea what is wrong ??
Where are emails stored within PSKmail?

Robert