[pskmail] Re: PSKMail Client 1.4b7

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 09:30:13 +0100

Hi Robert,

To me this sounds like you have a damaged mbox file. All the mails you
receive are stored in an mbox formatted inbox file that is located in
your .pskmail folder. Its basically a text file so you can open it using
a simple text editor or better still using an email client like
thunderbird or evolution. Look for a file named Inbox in the folder.
The mbox file format is really simple in that it just pastes new emails
to the bottom of the text file. To find the limits between emails you
have to look for certain fields. If you can look at that file using
another email client and see that the problem is there also then we know
you have a bad file. If so then we can try to repair it or do the easy
fix (delete it and start over).

73 de Per, sm0rwo