[pskmail] New puppy CD

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:39:07 +0200

Hi,

I have uploaded a new iso for the pskmail_puppy CD. It is basically Digipup-0.2
with the
following changes:

* Bug fix in the server
* Added rigctl to enable scanning of the server
* A slightly less eye-catching background image
* Icons for pskmail client and server on the desktop
* Sakura terminal (bit more sophisticated then rxvt)
* Abyss web server for serving web pages (for a future project)
* PSKmail server 0.5 now includes a startup dialogue when not configured (the
call is still N0CAL)
This allows server deployment within 2 minutes, provided you have internet
connection...

This should make a nice demo CD.

I will make a new image for windoze next sunday.

The new puppy image is at:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/puppy/pskmail_pup-0.5.3.iso

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com