[pskmail] Re: New Setup .

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 20:39:59 +0200

Hello Joachim,

SM0RWO is down at the moment, because  it is being moved to another location.
You may try PI4TUE on 10148.00 (fixed frequency).
We will try to put a 250 Hz filter into the IC756 tomorrow afternoon.

I will put PA0R-1 on the air on 3595.25 tomorrow evening, as I use a short-haul
connection
to the camper during next week.  Should be easy to work
from  Hamburg, especially during the dark hours..

PS: you should use version 0.3.0 for testing, it incorporates a lot of
improvements.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com